|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||XRZ ignition oil gun assembly|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden box packing|
Spark Plug Wire,
performance ignition system
Ignition Oil Gun Device Assembly For Coal Fired Boiler / Electric Power High Performance Ignition System
1.Product Description: ignition oil gun device is mainly used for coal fired boiler cold start when the ignition and heating stove,Device includes a grease gun, ignition device, propeller, gun and stable combustion device such as a catheter.
2. Technical advantages and honor:
- Oil atomization of small particles, Sauter mean diameter(SMD) can reach 50～100μm,Uniform distribution, uniformity coefficient N＞2；
- Gun nozzle using heat-resistant steel,After heat treatment, high hardness, good wear resistance, long service life；
- Oil atomization slice mining special computer program design,Advanced production technology, processing of high precision, strict quality inspection；
- A big nut and a gun recoil by casting, beautiful appearance, reliable performance.
- Grease gun and point guns propeller can be used single or combined structure；
- The arched combustion boiler,Ignition oil gun device with self-locking function, the oil gun and ignition gun won’t fall down by weight when finished using ,to avoid loss of ignition oil gun；
- variety of atomization are optional:Pressure atomizing method, internal mixing type medium atomization method,Intermediate hybrid medium atomization method,External mixing type medium atomization method.Atomizing medium can use compressed air or steam；
- Convenient installation, and the burner housing with flange connection.
Ignition oil gun device used in electric power, iron and steel, metallurgy, petrochemical and other industries a variety of combustion of boiler
Product seriesDevice type markers by company name, product code name code,Driving style, combination mode code, catheter characteristic code,Propulsion stroke code and auxiliary code is composed of seven parts, illustrated as follows:
Contact Person: Ms. Biona