|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden box packing|
|Delivery Time:||15 days after signing the contract|
electrical protective devices,
low voltage protection circuit
Accurate Low Voltage Protection Devices , Reactive Power Automatic Phase Compensation Controller
RPCF3 series automatic phase discriminated reactive power compensating controller has all the advantages of RPCF series, meanwhile this controller sample the signals of voltage, and current from three phases respectively, it will avoid the var meter recording quickly or inversely rotating even if the power factor has been compensated fully in three phase unbalanced system.
1. On basis of 3 phases fundamental wave reactive power, calculate the reactive power to be switched on, it can avoid switching shock of any forms, it can accurately display the power factor of system
with harmonic wave.
2. High measurement accuracy, wide display scope
3. Real time display general power factor and fundamental wave PF
4. Real time respectively display 3 phases voltage, current, active power, reactive power, apparent power
5. Total 12 kinds of coding output can be chosen
6. 6 kinds of schedules can be chosen by user (distribution the circuit nos of corporate compensation, or respective compensation)
7. 16 circuits of output at maximum
8. Human friendly interface, convenient operation
9. Various control setting can be adjusted digitally, directly and easily.
10. Automatic and manual operations, two modes provided..
11. Over voltage and absent voltage protection provided.
12. Data not lost even if power shut down.
13. Current signal input resistance ≤0.01Ω
14. Compensating power factor able to be adjusted:0.70 lag~0.7 forward.
Main Technical Parameter
1. rated working voltage:AC220V×3
2. rated working current:5A
3. rated working frequency:45-65Hz
4. power factor displayed:lag 0.001-forward 0.001
5. measured reactive power:0—9999Kvar
6. measured active power:0—9999KW
7. measured apparent power:0—9999KVA
8. absent voltage protection: AC180V
9. capacity of output contact:AC 220V 7A
11. display mode:4 digit red LED
12. total consumption:10VA
13. Outline size: 144mm×144mm or 122mm×122mm
14. Opening hole size: 138mm×138mm or 113mm×113mm
15. Mounting mode: plug-in mounting by inverse thread screw or railway mounting
Compensation schedules ( RPCF3-12Sas example)
all corporate compensation
three phases powers basically balance
according to the total reactive power of three phases.
three phases powers have
On basis of the single phase with lowest reactive power switch on the corporate compensated capacitor(s), if not
all respective compensation, each phase has 4 circuits
three phases powers unbalance severely.
according to the total reactive power
Contact Person: Ms. Biona