Payment & Shipping Terms:
This device applies generation, iron and steel, metallurgy, chemical industry, continually monitoring and measuring bearing vibration (absolute vibration) and axis vibration (relative vibration) in various rotating mechanisms, for the users to make analyze the operating cindition and to do maintenance.
This divice has 4~20mA current outputs, for the conection with recorders or DCS system. It also has a TDM synchronous signal interface, to connect to rotating machinery fault diagnosis sysytems.
1. Highly Inteligent, allparameters can be sei on a control panel.
2. Suitablr for on-line monitoring for a longtime , easy to stall and debug, needing no site maintenance;
3. 2 level alarm switch output
4. 4~20mA analog current output.
5. Free configurations of measuring range, alarm and damger value.
6. Synchronous signal (TDM) outpu.
7. Automatic record and inquirie of maximum sample value.
8.Password protection function.
9.Free switching between amplitude and intensity.
10. Danger switch output time delay configuraton.
1.Display mode: 4 digit LCD diaplay (with blue backlight)
2.Measuring Range: Frequency 10~300Hz (bearing vibration)/1~3000Hz (axis vibration)
Amplitude 0~200μm*,0~300μm,0~500μm (peak-peak value)
Intemsity 0~20mm/s,0~30mm/s,0~40mm/s (ture RMS value)
3.Measuring Accuracy: ±0.5 class, linear error≤1％FS
4.Input signal: ZHJ-2 Vibration Rate Sensor, CWY-DO-Φ8mm Eddy current sensor
5. Output: signals: Current output (4~20mA Constant Current)
TDM synchronous signal output
2 level switch output.
6.Environmental temperature: -10~45℃
7.Relative humidity: ≤85％
8.Power votage:DC +24V
9.External dimension: 79mm(width)×166(length)×52mm(heigth)
10.Installation hole size and pattern: 3705mm(width)×151mm(length)(diameter: Φ7mm)